Your chance to join a boutique agency at a senior level and have a real influence on the events they deliver!
This agency organise a broad range of events for their established, international, blue chip client base. Working mostly across the pharmaceutical sector they are one of the most highly regarded agencies, priding themselves on building strong client relationships through flawless delivery and first class service. Delivering events across Europe, Asia and the USA their clients return to them again and again for their expert knowledge and execution.
Offering an excellent working environment, including a strong team ethos, competitive salaries and fantastic career opportunities, this is certainly an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to continued growth there is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations Director to join their close-knit and dedicated team and take full ownership of the event team! A broad, and all encompassing role responsibilities will include:
* Overall management of the team and the events they deliver
* Ensuring delivery standards across the team and ensuring client communication
* Ensuring and improving efficiencies across the team
* Resource management, including hiring and managing of freelance staff
* Preparation of proposals and pitching when required
* Supplier selection and management, including contract negotiation
* Keeping up to date with compliance and communicating this across the team
* Budget creation, management and reconciliation
* Line management of the team including all KPI setting and appraisals, training and development
* Onsite management when required
Candidates must have previous experience of working in a similar role, and of managing and implementing processes and efficiencies within a team. A proven background in event management would be hugely beneficial but experience of managing, developing and motivating a team is essential, including resource management and overseeing all elements of event delivery. Candidates must have strong commercial awareness and have proven strengths in building and developing client relationships. Any exposure to working in the pharmaceutical sector / on healthcare events would be an added benefit as would any language skills but neither are essential for the role. Equally important is the ability to work well under pressure, have meticulous attention to detail and thrive in a busy working environment.
In return you will get the chance to join this fantastic agency in a senior level and really have an input into the events they deliver!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!