RMG15652 - We are looking for an Operations Manager to join a leading full-service event production agency based in Hertfordshire.
Dedicated to delivering high-quality and innovative events as well as exceeding clients expectations this agency have won a host of awards and have a great reputation within the events industry!
This agency offer services across events, production, logistics, content, digital and video for an exciting portfolio of clients across the automotive, retail, fashion, finance and technology sectors. This thriving agency deliver a range of exciting events including conferences, road shows, creative launches, experiential and internal communication!
Working from their hub of activity you will be given the chance to work within a supportive, close-knit and friendly environment. You will need to drive to access this agency's offices.
There is now an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager to join this agency. As an Operations Manager you will work take responsibility of ensuring the smooth running of the production department. This role requires organised and detailed individuals who can manage multiple projects simultaneously, resource planning and overseeing the delivery of all operational elements.
As an Operations Manager your key responsibilities are;
- Reporting to the Production Director
- Working closely the Head of Operations, Production and Client Services teams
- Assigning new jobs onto the system and updating and maintaining databases
- Scheduling events and resource planning
- Managing a Operations Assistant and Production Coordinator
- Delegating resource and tasks to the team
- Maximising efficiency within the team; utilising all kit, crew and vehicles - before external suppliers are used
- Sourcing and booking venues / accommodation
- Being involved in weekly Production meetings
We are looking for candidates that have experience working within the events industry - from an operations, production or logistics background. It is important that you come with exception organisational skills, where you can schedule and manage production workload to ensure delivery and profitability is maximised.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities.