Your chance to join a leading conference and exhibition organiser and take your career to the next level!
This leading conference and exhibition organiser are renowned for organising and delivering award winning exhibitions and conferences across the globe! With a busy portfolio of events across the year, they operate in a range of markets including healthcare and technology.
Priding themselves on building a strong client base through flawless delivery and first class service, this highly regarded agency have been recognised on multiple occasions as a leading innovator in their market.
Offering an excellent working environment, strong team ethos, competitive salaries and fantastic career opportunities, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to their ongoing success, they are now looking for a French Speaking Operations Manager to join their team and be responsible for delivering a portfolio of exhibitions across the year.
A broad role, responsibilities will include:
- Managing a range of exhibitions and events across the year
- Floorplan production and management
- Liaising with internal teams including marketing and sales, regarding catalogue deadlines, onsite floorplans etc.
- Liaising with contractors, supplier and exhibitors
- Design and production of all feature areas
- Health & Safety management (pre-event and onsite)
- Supplier liaison and negotiating fees
- Implementation and management of internal and external SLA's
- Budget management
- Producing onsite information including staff briefings, exhibitor lists, floorplans etc.
- Onsite management (including the management off staff and contractors onsite)
- Post event reporting and analysis
Candidates must be a fluent French speaker and have similar experience gained from working within an exhibitions environment and have a proven background of managing their own exhibitions from brief through to delivery. Candidates must be client facing and would benefit from experience in floor plan production and management, in addition to solid budget management skills. Any line management experience would be an added benefit, as would an IOSH certificate but this is not essential for the role.
In return this agency is giving you the opportunity to take your career to the next level, working with some of the best in the business - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!