OPERATIONS MANAGER - LUXURY TRAVEL EVENTS
This innovative media company are seeking an Operations Manager to head up the world's most talked about travel events! If you have a passion for luxury travel, are creative and have ambition to succeed then you do not want to miss out on this opportunity!
With an outstanding reputation for delivering a range of experiential trade shows on a global scale, this is the company to work for! Within their portfolio, they hold some of the world's most acclaimed travel events where they aim to create industry-changing marketplaces for the high-end travel market. Each event provides clients with the chance to network with each other whilst also providing a relaxed yet fun environment! With a hosted buyer programme and high end launch and networking events - this company really does put a new spin on trade shows that allows a creative angle and a relaxed networking platform.
Reporting directly to Head of Operations, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a creative, enthusiastic and confident Operations Manager to join the team!
Managing the full event operations you will be responsible for taking charge of two of the main trade shows whilst also managing, coaching and guiding an Operations Executive.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Taking full responsibility for the operation and organisation of 2 trade shows
* Working closely with the operations team, show directors and creative team to ensure smooth running of the shows
* Managing the end-to-end process from proposal through to delivery
* Budget management and cost negotiation
* Coordinating projects in line with specific deadlines
* Creating a network of suppliers whilst building a strong relationship with them
* Researching and sourcing a range of different venues for future shows
* On-site management and pre event site visits
* Coaching and mentoring an Operations Executive
The ideal candidate will have experience in delivering trade shows, exhibitions, live events or experiential events whilst encompassing a creative flare and a passion for the luxury travel industry!
In return, this is your chance to join one of the most exciting companies within travel events! If you are looking for the chance to really set your ideas free then please get in touch!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities.