RMG16216 - We are looking for a Production Manager with CAD experience to join this award-winning creative events and production agency based in London.
With snippets in the press and multiple awards this creative agency put creativity and innovation above all else and have been recognised for delivering a broad portfolio of large-scale, high profile events from conferences, exhibitions and experience projects internationally, for a global client base.
With in house experts covering event production, event management and a large creative team the work they deliver is high profile (and high margin) conferences, exhibitions, press launches and everything in between for audiences of thousands all over the world.
Working within a close-knit team based in central London, you will work within a dedicated and hard working creative studio, within a great working environment and culture.
Working within their close-knit production team they are looking for somebody who has experience in technical drawing as well as the production of events and exhibitions. To be considered for this role, you must have experience in drawing in 3D (ideally in AutoCAD and/or Vectorworks)
Key responsibilities include;
- Working within the production team
- Managing the production process from brief through to on-site delivery
- Responding to client briefs and advising on the production aspect for each event
- Using either AutoCAD and/or Vectorworks to produce 3D / technical drawings
- Producing project plans, elevations and drawings
- Having an understanding of scenic materials and finishes
- Knowledge of construction methods (across the events and exhibitions industry)
- Working with internal creative studio
- Sourcing and managing production suppliers
- Budget management
- Oversee and manage production delivery
To be considered for this Production Manager role, we are looking for Production Managers / Project Managers that have a strong knowledge of CAD software (ideally AutoCAD or Vectorworks). You will have experience in producing technical drawings for the live events or exhibitions industry, ideally.
Due to the hybrid role, you will also be responsible for the end to end production management for events as well.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events.
If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.