PRODUCTION ASSISTANT - EVENTS
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity working for one of the industry's leading production companies, specialising in events. As a Production Assistant you will be working closely with the Production Manager gaining lots of experience working both on site and in the warehouse.
This event agency are rapidly becoming a leading name within the industry! Delivering the full event logistics as well as offering creative and production services, they have established an enviable client base full to the brim of blue chip brands!
Delivering a wide range of live events from smaller meetings and conferences through to high profile awards ceremonies, gala dinners and product launches broadcast internationally, this events agency are going from strength to strength! Due to on-going success, they are now on the lookout for a Production Assistant to join their growing team.
My client is looking for someone who is keen to make a career within the events industry. Someone who is reliable and confident working with both new and existing clients. You will be working with a technical team and will be required to drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and building new client relationships with both clients and venues.
Your main responsibilities will include;
* Working alongside the Production Manager
* Providing administrative support and systems to the team.
* Assisting on all tasks to help with various events
* Booking additional crew and ordering materials
* Providing cover for the Production Manager with other team members in their absence
* Liaising with external suppliers or internal departments as required
* Working closely with other departments to complete tasks and projects
* Updating systems with various stock and AV equipment
To be considered for this Production Assistant role you will need to have a passion for events or production. They are open to looking at someone who has recently finished University and looking for that next step in your career.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.