Your chance to join a creative team as Production Manager and lead across a spectrum of innovative events!
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the largest and most prestigious venues in the capital. Part of a large (and growing) international company they are renowned for delivering some of the most imaginative experiential events, exhibitions and brand experience events. Being responsible for creating and delivering their own portfolio they are also responsible for the management and delivery of a unique range of events including film premiers, experiential campaigns, launch events and music events for a broad range of brands!
Due to on-going success, they are now on the look out for a talented Production Manager to join their team. Not only does this role offer fantastic scope for progression and brilliant benefits to match, it also will provide you with the chance to deliver a variation of projects, where no two days are ever the same!
As Production Manager you will lead across the full event production, working closely with internal teams and external suppliers. A broad role responsibilities will include:
* Being responsible for all technical event production across a range of events
* Leading the production process from concept through to delivery
* Managing and selecting suppliers
* Negotiating rates and putting together quotes
* Working with internal teams including Event Managers and Technical teams
* Overseeing the set up / installation of projects
* Production scheduling
* Working closely with external agencies and suppliers
* Understanding technical requirements for events and advising on AV kit
* Booking in and scheduling freelance crew
* Working with the technical team on site
* Onsite management including assisting with rigging and de-rigging of events
* Managing budgets from initial pitch through to final reconciliation
Candidates need to be confident client facing and have a broad knowledge and experience across all areas of technical production including lighting and sound. Experience of working with set and scenic briefs and builds would also be highly desirable. Knowledge of AutoCAD is key, as are strong communication skills. Agency backgrounds would be preferred however candidates form other backgrounds will also be considered.
The is a brilliant opportunity to join a dynamic, close knit team and in return you will have fantastic scope for progression and a full list of benefits!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.