RMG16039 - We are looking for a Production Manager to join a creative event and brand experience agency based in London.
This exciting full-service creative event agency is based in central London and has services including account management, event logistics, production, creative, strategy and staffing.
Working with a brilliant portfolio of big brand names they creative, plan and deliver a range of projects including live events, festivals, roadshows, experiential, guerrilla marketing and retail activations across the UK.
This agency is well-established and has an outstanding reputation for delivering creative and innovative projects for their clients. You will work within a close-knit team where hard work is rewarded. Their offices are based in central London and very easy to access on public transport.
They are now looking for a Production Manager to join their team where you will be responsible for the project management of a range of exciting events and experiential projects, working with all of the agency's clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside and Account Manager and Account Director
- Building strong client relationships
- Advising on the production aspects for each event (build, technical and logistical elements)
- Producing project budgets and timelines
- Inputting into ideas and pitch documents
- Managing and negotiating with external suppliers including build and AV companies
- Liaising with internal teams
- Managing and reporting on budgets
- Maintaining project schedules
- Ensuring H&S documents are updated (Risk Assessments & Method Statements)
- Overseeing build and managing events on-site
We are looking for Production Managers or Project Manager from a production agency, creative event agency or an experiential agency. We will also consider candidates from an event build, set build and / or retail design and build company.
We are looking for someone who is highly organised and a creative thinker, who has the ability to multi task. This role requires a candidate with a very positive and enthusiastic attitude with a genuine interest in cutting edge production of events.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential, production, marketing and digital markets. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £250 referral scheme