RMG16276 - We are looking for a Production Manager to join a well established events company that specialise is set build and construction.
This is a well-established events company create and build bespoke high-quality set, staging and bespoke projects within the events industry. They work with a range of clients across multiple sectors and have produced stage sets, exhibitions stands, pop up structures, branded environments and fashion shows.
With a focus on high-end quality, creativity and innovation, this company has an outstanding industry reputation. This company has an in-house workshop, and has a team of experts across production, creative, logistics and technical to delivery the full production of each project.
Working within their office based in Essex, this company are commutable by train. You will work within a close-knit and friendly team where hard work is rewarded.
This company are now looking for a Production Manager to join their team where you with work between the busy workshop and the vibrant operations office where you are responsible for connecting the project team to the construction team.
As a Production Manager you will be responsible for;
- Managing the full production of projects from brief through to on-site delivery
- Producing projects timelines and costs
- Briefing and managing internal teams including creative and the workshop
- Working directly with end clients as well as agencies
- Oversee the construction of event project
- Having an understanding of production methods and materials
- Maintaining project budgets and timelines
- Ensuring that H&S policies are being adhered to
- Overseeing build on-site when required
To be considered for this Production Manager role, you will be a Production or Project Manager for a set build, staging, events, exhibition design and build of production background. We are looking for candidates that have a strong understanding of production / build where you have proven experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential, production, marketing and digital markets. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.