PROGRAMMES & EVENTS COORDINATOR
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest global membership associations supporting on their young member events and programmes. If you are currently working within the events industry and have an excellent eye for detail then do not miss out on this amazing opportunity!
With an outstanding reputation for delivering a range of events on a global scale, this is the company to work for! With over 150,000 members across 143 countries, each event provides quality content and research within a highly specialised sector bringing together industry experts!
This role will sit within the Young Member Program team. This team organise a range of events across the globe that essentially give young members and students the opportunity to meet with industry professionals and learn more about the industry. Alongside the events, the role will involve liaising with members, committees and student unions in regards to scholarship enquiries.
Responsibilities are broad and include:
- Monitoring email inboxes, responding to queries and sending updates.
- Supporting the association committees by setting up meetings, monitoring attendance and taking minutes.
- Liaising with senior level industry professionals
- Recording scholarship applications
- Liaising with students for information regarding scholarships
- Coordinating and booking travel & accommodation
- Updating social media pages with related events
- Supporting staff on-site when required
The ideal candidate must have experience within an events setting, ideally from within an association, university or the not-for-profit sector. Candidates that are currently doing a similar role would be preferable but candidates that are currently working within a full events setting will also be considered
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!