PROJECT DIRECTOR - FULL-SERVICE EVENTS AGENCY
£Competitive + Benefits
A senior level opportunity within a full-service creative events agency based in West Yorkshire. As a Project Director you will lead complex events for a broad range of big brand names across the auto, retail, tech, telecoms and financial sectors!
With multiple offices, this well-established events and communications agency have won a host of awards for their creative and innovative events, as well as having a prestigious roster of clients.
Offering fully integrated services this agency specialises in event logistics, exhibitions, production, creative, digital and video. This agency work with a wide variety of clients across automotive, technology, financial, retail and telecoms sectors and deliver a range of projects including events, experiential, exhibitions, internal communications, digital and video.
You will work within a friendly, hard-working and dedicated team were hard work is rewarded. This agency provides a fantastic working environment and generous benefits.
Due to business success this agency are now looking for a Project Director to join their team and play a lead and integral role across a number of key client account relationships and oversee the delivery of some amazing events and projects!
Reporting to the head of department this Project Director role includes:
* Having full responsibility for taking the lead on large scale projects
* Developing and growing excellent client and stakeholder relationships
* Being a trusted advisor to clients and leading on pitches
* Providing strategic input and direction
* Working with internal teams (events, digital, creative, production, video and animation)
* Overseeing and driving full project delivery
* Managing and mentoring the team to success
* Ensuring internal process are efficient as possible
* Overseeing the financial elements of the projects
* Reviewing, analysing and reporting on project / campaign performance
We are looking for strong agency candidates who have worked within a full-service, integrated, events or creative agency. You will have proven experience dealing with senior level clients & stakeholders, having the ability to not only build relationships but manage large scale projects and events. You will have a strong understanding of internal teams including creative, production, events, video and digital.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities.