|Job Title:||PROJECT MANAGER|
|Salary:||£25000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Live Recruitment|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2016 11:03|
£25,000 - £32,000
This is your chance to manage projects for some of the biggest retail brands in the industry in this fast-paced retail design agency!
This full service, creative agency design and develop in-store collateral for luxury brands including big names in the fragrance, beauty and technology sectors. Everything from initial concept through to manufacturing and installation happens within this creative powerhouse of an agency! Not only will you be working alongside the best in the industry - there are numerous opportunities for progression!
Don't miss your chance to work within this fun and creative agency, who believe that a social environment is just as important as hard work. Set up in a converted barn, this agency makes the most of the open space in the summer time with plenty of time for BBQ's and outdoor activities!
Due to organic growth of the team, this dynamic and exciting agency is looking for a Project Manager to manage several different projects across numerous accounts.
You are being offered the chance to take ownership of numerous different projects for some of the most well-known brands around.
This is a unique agency with all major teams in house including creative, development, installation and print. The Project Manager will liaise across all departments to deliver the highest quality retail collateral including permanent and semi-permanent retail sites, POS, promotional stands and window displays (to name just a few).
Reporting to the Head of Projects, responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Client Services team to interpret the brief
- Overseeing projects from brief to execution
- Working closely with and briefing the in house development & creative teams
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers
- Calculating quotas and report back to Client Services team
- Managing timeframes and budgets
- Following project through to completion and brief the installation team
The ideal candidate should have the following skills/experience:
- Previous agency experience as a Project Manager
- Working within the retail design industry, delivering in-store collateral projects.
- The ability to work with a high volume of projects and have exceptional time management and organisation skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques and technical drawings is also ideal.
Think you are the right Project Manager? Click the link to apply
Not for you? Check out our other roles at www.live-recruitment.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's