PROJECT MANAGER - EVENTS
A fantastic opportunity to join a boutique style event agency and take full responsibility for a range of creative events, ranging from cutting edge incentive programmes through to high profile, high budget events!
A leader within the delivery of global events, this company aims to deliver an unforgettable experience to each and every client they work with. Although the team is small, the events they deliver are huge, working with budgets and delegate numbers of up to 1000. If you are looking for a chance to shine, this is the company to join! They don't just stop there, with over 20 years experience within the industry; each and every project manager is able to tailor a bespoke service to a client. Whether their client needs a venue sourcing, an incentive travel package put together, a road show organising or they just need inspiration, the team can deliver!
Being the main point of contact for clients, the Project Manager is responsible for the full end-to-end delivery of their events, including:
* Pitching and presenting to clients
* Taking a full brief and understanding the clients requirements
* Planning, organising and managing resources accordingly
* Sourcing and contracting venues
* Liaising with external suppliers, including DMC's
* Taking full responsibility for the budget
* Registering delegates on specialised software
* Organising delegate logistics including accommodation, travel and transfers
* Onsite support and ensuring smooth delivery of the event
The ideal candidate should have strong event agency experience, managing the full end-to-end process. You will be creative, hard working and have an open mind to ensure the events you deliver are exceptional!
In return, they offer the chance to join a dynamic and creative agency where you will be given the opportunity to release your full potential by working on a range of large scale and specialised events across the globe. Not only do they offer a generous base salary, they also offer a fantastic selection of incentives including an annual bonus, interest free travel and regular incentive trips. So if you are looking for a chance to travel, express your creativity and be recognised, then this is the role for you!