We're a fast paced, fun loving and hard working recruitment agency based in the city centre of Birmingham. We work for a wide range for creative clients within the events and marketing space, finding them the talent they need to grow their businesses.
As a result we look and feel very much like our clients - open plan offices, an active social calendar, plenty of laughter and lots of hard work.
With the team and workload growing we are now looking for an organised, pro-active and confident person to join our team on a part time basis and support across all areas of the business.
The days and hours you can work are flexible, but we do need 20 hours a week split over four days.
This is a broad role and supports almost everyone in the business. No two days will be the same, but general responsibilities include:
- Updating our CRM with new candidate information - salary expectations, passport details etc
- Responding to candidate queries via phone and email
- Researching new client contact information
- Formatting CV's
- Supporting on administration / project work
- Supporting on live roles when necessary - including basic candidate calls
- Supporting with marketing activity
- Supporting with quarterly reporting
- Office administration including ordering stationary / office supply's
- Researching and booking team incentives / costings
The ideal candidate should have experience working within a mid size / small business where they will have liaised with clients, managed multiple projects simultaneously and worked autonomously to a high standard.
In return we offer the chance to join a fun loving team in a highly flexible role!