This agency is one of the largest creative event production agencies out there who are well known for delivering some of the largest, most complex and creative events, experiential and exhibition projects across sectors including sporting, automotive, energy and retail sectors to name a few.
With a host of awards under their belt and a pedigree in delivering cutting edge large scale projects on a truly global scale, this is THE agency to work for. With a highly passionate and creative team of like minded people, a client list to die for and great range of high end projects to get involved with this agency has it all!
As part of their successful growth they now have a requirement for an experienced Resource Manager to come on board and work across all automotive accounts.
Reporting to the Operations Director, responsibilities include:
- Centrally coordinate project and resource planning across the whole department
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure project tracker is updated
- Work closely with recruitment agencies to maintain a source of freelance support
- Understand the requirements of each team and plan accordingly to meet needs
- Maintain a high level of communication between all teams
We are looking for a highly organised and personable individual with the following skills/experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role within an agency
- An understanding of the agency processes between creative, technical and project management
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills and attention to detail
In return for your commitment you will be working alongside some of the best in the industry, and be a part of events that most agencies can only dream of.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Think you're a suitable Resource Manager? - click the link to apply!
|Job Title:||RESOURCE MANAGER|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Live Recruitment|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2016 08:16|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
SENIOR PRODUCTION MANAGER
PRODUCTION MANAGER - EVENTS
WAREHOUSE & LOGISTICS MANAGER
SENIOR ACCOUNT/ PROJECT MANAGER