SALES MANAGER - EXHIBITION DESIGN & BUILD
£35,000 + UPCAPPED BONUS
Are you a new business hunter looking for an uncapped sales opportunity in events?
Our client is an independent exhibition and spatial event development company, working across a broad range of sectors for many of the worlds most recognised brands!
As a business they design, build and install exhibition stands, live events, corporate interiors, retail and branded environments in Europe, Asia Pacific and the US.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading independent exhibition company with a global reach!
Due to an exciting stage of growth there is now an opportunity for a Sales Manager to jump on board and be the driving force behind bringing in new clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Identifying new business opportunities and key decision makers
* Working closely with management to ensure sales strategies are in line with the marketing of the business
* Building and developing relationships
* Attending networking events
* Taking briefs and pitching for new business
* Keeping up to date with industry trends and reporting back on these
* Attending industry networking events to meet new contacts and generate business
The ideal candidate will have proven business development experience from within the exhibition and events industry, with proven capabilities of driving new business forward.
Experience from an exhibition design and build organisation would be an advantage however candidates from production and events agency background as well as large scale exhibition venues will be considered.
You must be confident in a client facing position, comfortable in implementing process into a business and most importantly thrive in an environment that adapts and evolves.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events.
If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.