SALES MANAGER - EXHIBITIONS
£EXCELLENT + BENEFITS
A fantastic opportunity for a driven and motivated Sales Manager to join this leading, world renowned exhibition organiser!
This well-established and successful events and publishing company organise a range of exhibitions across the globe. With offices spanning across the world, this company has gained an excellent reputation for being one of the top ten exhibition organisers.
They now have an opportunity to represent and work for one of their leading exhibitions. An annual 4 day exhibition with over 300 exhibitors and nearly 30,000 exhibitors this show has grown year on year and brings together some of the leading brands within the create and design industries.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle from start to finish! Being new-business driven, you are responsible for making an impression with all new and existing clients, driving exhibition sales.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Following up on new business leads as well as retaining any existing business
* Proactively meeting prospective clients
* Understanding a client's requirements, paying particular attention to detail
* Putting a proposal together and pitching back to the client
* Managing your own diary through regularly meeting with clients
* Attending similar networking events and trade shows
* Tailoring the packages to suit each individual client need
* Retaining existing business year on year
* Consistently achieving and exceeding set sales targets
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in new business development and account management within the event industry. Ideally, this candidate will have come from an exhibition sales or sponsorship background however this is not essential. Candidates who have experience or a passion for contemporary design, creative industries, technology or culture are particularly desirable but again, not essential.
A fantastic opportunity to join a company at an exciting point in their development!