RMG15186 - We are looking for a Senior 3D Designer to join a global events agency and work across events and exhibitions for a portfolio of global clients.
This is one of the most highly regarded events and branding agencies within the industry that have an outstanding reputation. Offering services including full event logistics, creative, digital and production they deliver exhibitions for clients across the technology, entertainment and aerospace sectors.
With a host of awards under their belt the deliver global exhibition stands / programmes including branded environments and event technology.
Working within their creative hub of activity in Buckinghamshire, their offices are commutable parts of Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Middlesex. You will be given the chance to work within a creative environment, within a friendly, close-knit and sociable team.
Now looking to expand their creative team, this agency are looking for a Senior 3D Designer that is experience in developing innovative creative concepts and leading 3D design on a range of events and exhibitions projects,
Working closely with a multi-disciplined creative team you will be involved in the life cycle on a range of highly creative events for some of the worlds biggest brands from brief through to final execution.
As a Senior 3D Designer your responsibilities will include:
- Attending live pitches and presenting innovative concepts
- Leading on the 3D design process from brief, through to concept design and development to production
- Conceptualising innovative ideas and visuals
- Taking ownership of drawings, visuals, floor plans and construction specifications
- Using Vectorworks and/or AutoCAD for spatial planning and technical drawing
- Using Cinema 4D for design and visualisation
- Managing junior members of the creative team
- Brief and manage external suppliers
- Having strong attention to detail for the technical and construction requirements
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends, architecture and design
We are looking for strong Mid - Senior 3D Designer who have worked within an agency environment ideally across events, experiential, exhibitions or retail environments. It is important that you have been involved at all stages of the creative process and have used Vectorworks and/or AutoCAD and Cinema4D. Designing for technical drawing and visualisations for 3D environments will definitely be beneficial.
In return you will get the chance to join this growing full service agency and really make this role your own. You will be creating award-winning events and exhibitions, inspiring a team of the best in the business and really enhancing this agencies already outstanding creative offering.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.