As one of the leading agencies to work for, you do not want to miss out on this opportunity to work within a creative agency and worked with high-profile brand and blue-chip clients across the retail, banking, public services, automotive, technical and pharmaceutical.
Offering fully integrated services you will work across a range of projects including experiential, marketing, events, film, creative, content, exhibition and digital, this agency are used to making big impacts - shaping the marketing and events industry with their thoughtful and engaging campaigns, anyone joining this superb organisation will be expected to make a big splash.
Voted as one of the top UK companies to work for and with a constant desire to nurture and retain their team, they have an energising approach to rewarding hard work and offer a whole host of exciting and unusual benefits.
There is now an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Director to join their account management team where you will head up the agencies flagship account, a well-known retail client.
You will have strong senior level client management experience, including growth and retention, leading on the event & experiential strategy as well as a leader who an manage, mentor and develop the team.
As a Senior Account Director you will be responsible for;
- Developing, growing and nurturing client and stakeholder relationships
- Being a trusted advisor for your client and understanding their business / needs
- Managing the agency's flagship account
- Putting together client presentations
- Planning and strategy across the accounts to support business growth
- Managing, developing and mentoring a team
- Maintaining strong internal relationships across all departments
- Championing new ideas for new business generation
- Managing P&L for the account
- Encouraging best practice and processes
- Overseeing team activity and performance
To be considered for this Senior Account Director position you must come with strong senior level experience working within an agency - we will consider candidates from n events, experiential, marketing, integrated, branding agency. You will come with strong client and team management experience. We are looking for highly organised and dynamic individual who can work within a highly pressurised agency environment.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities.