With an established industry reputation, this thriving events agency is going from strength to strength and offer a full service for live events, experiential projects and internal communications across industry sectors including retail, automotive, technology, fashion and financial.
Delivering a range of projects including events, exhibitions, conferences, activations, experiential, internal communications, marketing, film, creative, content, exhibition and digital, this agency are used to making big impacts - shaping the events industry with their thoughtful and engaging campaigns, anyone joining this superb organisation will be expected to make a big splash.
Voted as one of the top UK companies to work for and with a constant desire to nurture and retain their team, they have an energising approach to rewarding hard work and offer a whole host of exciting and unusual benefits.
With continued success and growth, this agency is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their team. You will join a close-knit and welcoming team, where no two days will be the same!
Key responsibilities as a Senior Account Executive include
- Supporting the Account Director and Account Managing
- Having the ability to work within a team as well as using your initiative
- Assisting on client briefs and proposals
- Working across multiple events / projects at any one time
- Delivering events within a fast paced environment, tight deadlines and quick turnarounds
- Working with internal creative, digital, video etc teams
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Booking staff travel and accommodation
- Carrying out ad-hoc and administrative duties
- Providing on-site support at events
To be considered for this Senior Account Executive role you will have experience working within the events industry. We are looking for candidate that are enthusiastic, have a fantastic work ethic and have the ability to work under pressure. Team fit is really important for this agency!
In return, you will get the chance to work within a great working environment, with a close-knit and friendly team, where hard-working is rewarded. There are excellent career progression opportunities.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.