RMG15269 - Don't miss out on this Senior Account Manager role within a growing events agency based in Manchester, where you will play a lead role across a range of corporate events!
As one of the leading events and experiential agencies in Manchester, this exciting events agency is renowned for delivering creative events for well-known clients and local business in the North!
They have an outstanding industry reputation for creating and delivering exciting and creative events including experiential roadshows, activations, conferences, award ceremonies and launch events - as well and offering digital and social services!
Working across multiple sectors they work with clients within the travel, retail, banking and charity sectors, delivering small to large-scale events throughout the country.
Based in Manchester, this agency is accessible on pubic transport and offers the chance to work within a close-knit and friendly team. They pride themselves on nurturing and promoting their staff from within.
Now looking to expand their events team, this agency are now looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their events team where you will play a key role in managing, planning and executing events including conferences, award ceremonies and launch events.
This is a fast-paced agency where you will manage multiple events simultaneously.
As an Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for;
- Building, developing and nurturing client relationship - being a key point of client contact
- Attending client meetings and taking briefs from clients
- Organically growing existing and new accounts
- Putting together proposals and presenting ideas and concepts to clients
- Managing events from brief through to on-site delivery
- Managing and reporting on budgets
- Briefing and managing internal teams including creative
- Sourcing and managing external suppliers and venues
- Managing event logistics
- Managing and delegating tasks to a team
- Providing on-site support at events
To be considered for this Senior Account Manager role you must have experience working within an events agency, where you have managed client relationships and managed corporate events from start to finish!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities