RMG15987 - We are looking for Senior AV Technician to join a leading events and production agency based in Hertfordshire.
A well-established and highly reputable full-service events agency, they are one of the best events companies to work for within the industry. Boasting excellent facilities in their Hertfordshire office, this agency are a one-stop-shop for clients with events, exhibitions, production, creative, digital, animation and video all in-house. With an unrivalled client list of long-standing clients as well as new business, they work with client across the retail, fashion, technology, automotive and financial sectors.
This successful and growing agency offer an excellent working environment, a 'family feel' provided with the chance to work across a broad range of exciting events and experiential projects. Hard work is appreciated, and there are plenty of career progression opportunities here!
Due to growth, they are now looking for a Senior AV Technician to join their production team based in Hertfordshire. This is a chance to work across a broad range of events for a wide range of clients and support on the delivery of all technical production elements of the event.
As a Senior AV Technician your key responsibilities include;
- Supporting the Technical Project Managers and Production Director
- Working on client briefs
- Working on technical specifications
- Liaising with internal department (production, events, creative and digital)
- Working with the teams in the warehouse as well as working on-site
- Managing and preparing technical equipment (audio, video, lighting and set and staging)
- Booking additional kit for events
- Inspecting equipment and repairing any faults
- Setting up and operating equipment
- Supporting teams on-site at events, including rigging and de-rigging
To be considered for the Senior AV Technician role we are looking for candidates that have experience working as Technician within the events or theatre industry. We will consider candidates that are from AV suppliers, production / event agencies, hotels, venues and theatres. It is important that you have a good knowledge across all AV disciplines.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, training, support and an opportunity to work for a leading company where you can really develop your career!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.