A defining time for this agency as they are at the cusp of major growth, this is an exciting time to join the best there is when it comes to integrated B2B. This renowned agency deliver truly integrated campaigns for the most recognisable blue chip names within the IT and telco world.
With a multi-disciplined team they can work to deliver across emails, websites, video, radio, print, social media and more! As such it is no surprise once a client is won by the team they become as dedicated to the agency as they agency is to the client.
Set in growing premises, full of character the agency is commutable from all areas of Oxfordshire and some areas of Berkshire and Buckinghamshire; you must drive to reach the location.
The Director Role
After a recent restructuring and an influx of briefs, the agency is now in the position to recruit a number of Associate Directors to work directly below the MD.
Taking a creative problem, refining the issue and delivering stand out solutions, in this agency you will be working with some of the best talent within the industry. Responsible for 2 main accounts, you will be the face of the agency for this client and the driving force behind every step.
In the world of B2B communications your responsibilities will include:
- Being the main client contact for two clients - building and nurturing the relationship
- Managing and mentoring a team (consisting of AD,SAM,AM,AE)
- Collaborating with the planning team to offer strategic insight for the client
- Identifying opportunities for growth within retained clients
- Winning new business and assisting with pitches
- Working with the Sales & Marketing Director & MD to offer insight into business strategy and direction
- Accountability for P&L
We are looking for an ambitious and experience candidate with the following:
- Extensive experience within a B2B agency or client side within an IT client.
- Experience delivering integrated campaigns
- The ability to manage a team effectively and efficiently
- Strong background in offering strategic insight
If you are interested in hearing more about this Director position, or think you are well suited, click the link to apply…..
SENIOR CLIENT DIRECTOR
|Job Title:||SENIOR CLIENT DIRECTOR|
|Contact Name:||Live Recruitment|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2016 09:41|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CLIENT RELATIONS DIRECTOR
Manchester, Greater Manchester
City of London, London
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - EXPERIENTIAL
OPERATIONS MANAGER / DIRECTOR - EVENTS
PROJECT MANAGER - LIVE EVENTS
West Yorkshire, England