SENIOR CONGRESS PROJECT MANAGER - GLOBAL AGENCY
REMOTE WORKING / SOUTH EAST ENGLAND
A high profile team within this global agency are now seeking a strong Senior Congress Manager to lead an annual programme of pharma congresses for one of their new healthcare clients!
Renowned for delivering a range of large scale events on a truly global scale, this is the agency to work for! Their client base focusses on the healthcare industry and they touch all areas of the events spectrum from small meetings and ad boards to global congresses and everything in between. Due to some exciting and on-going growth they are now seeking a dedicated Senior Congress Manager to work on some really complex international congresses.
As a Senior Congress Manager you will be working alongside the team to deliver a range of events from congress attendance to symposia to investigator meetings in Europe and USA.
The range of duties will include:
* Leading the planning of large scale congress events
* Overseeing delegate attendance from a variety of international countries
* Managing systems such as CVENT, LANYON, where applicable
* Taking a brief from the client or Account Director
* Supporting on proposals and solutions
* Manage all venues & associated logistical arrangements
* Contracting suppliers and venues
* Working with the team to register delegates through bespoke software
* Sending out communications to delegates
* On-site event management
The ideal candidate will have experience in delivering events end-to-end within an agency, or in-house. Candidates who have worked on INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS events either in an association, agency or client side are critical for this role, healthcare / pharma industry knowledge would also be ideal. Flexible on location please enquire today to see how this could be the answer to the work / life balance you were looking for!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.