This is a fantastic opportunity for a Designer to join a communications agency who is fast becoming the leaders in their field.
You will be working on the fully integrated mix of clients and projects this agency has to offer, as well as taking briefs from concept to creation; you will really be able to add your mark to the creative process.
We are looking for a Senior Designer for this busy creative studio where you'll have the opportunity to work with some fantastic clients.
Working across large scale consumer brands you'll drive concepts and design across POS, brand identity, window displays and digital media displays. Not only that, you'll produce awe inspiring creative work that stays ahead of current design trends and stays true to the clients' brand.
As Senior Designer you'll be expected to:
* Produce high quality design concepts and deliver through to end result
* Lead and mentor a team of junior and mid-weight creatives
* Coming up with creative concepts and taking them through to final artwork
* Being involved in creating documents for pitch and communicating these ideas
* Adhering to existing brand guidelines and helping to create new guidelines for global bands
* Managing workflow for multiple projects
* Incorporating strong type and layout skills
* Art direct creative campaigns and photo shoots
* Inspire 'out of the box' creative thinking that delivers award winning creative work
* Present creative concepts both internally and to clients too
* Being fully versed in Adobe Creative Suite
* Knowledge of HTML and CSS
The ideal candidate must have a strong grounding working on full 360 campaigns with excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. An understanding of HTML, CSS and how to create 3D visualisations would be advantageous.
To be considered you'll need to demonstrate experience of working agency side at mid-weight or senior design level.
In return you can expect a competitive salary and a fantastic work culture where team work is part of every day life.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential, production, marketing and digital markets. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £250 referral scheme