SENIOR DESIGNER - EXHIBITIONS & EXPERIENTIAL
Get creative in this global award winning events agency designing a range of complex stands and spaces for exhibitions across the world!
With a stellar year behind them and expecting nothing less for the years ahead this award winning agency are continually delivering across a whole host of large scale events and exhibitions for a globally renowned client base. Consisting of dedicated client teams comprised of some of the best talent in the industry this agency ensures their teams are consistently being challenged, developed and nurtured.
Having won awards not only as an agency as a whole but also for employee investment and progression this is a team that will propel your career to new heights.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior 3D Designer to join a global event agency and produce award-winning designs for large scale events and exhibitions!
Working in close collaboration with the Head of Creative and the wider creative team you will be heavily involved in producing striking solutions for events, exhibitions and large scale staging elements.
Key responsibilities include:
* Working closely with the Creative Director and Head of Creative
* Mentoring junior members within the team
* Attending brainstorming sessions to develop creative concepts
* Producing beautifully crafted design work
* Delivering visualisations and technical drawings
* Liaising with clients, suppliers and wider agency departments
* Keeping up with the latest industry trends
* Understanding 3D build processes
* On-site creative direction during the installation of live events
Working currently as a Designer within either an events or creative agency you will have highly creative concept development skills with the ability to communicate ideas through your own sketch work. You must be skilled in 3D modelling and visualisation, ideally using Cinema 4D or StrataCX but training will be provided. A confident use of technical packages of VectorWorks, AutoCAD or a similar CAD package are essential. Candidates from a retail design agency will be considered alongside candidates from an events agency and a portfolio is needed to apply.