SENIOR EVENT MANAGER / PROJECT DIRECTOR - GLOBAL EVENTS AGENCY
MIDLANDS / FLEXIBLE / NORTH WEST
£Competitive + excellent bens
This pivotal role within the global events agency is an exciting and newly created role that is the lynchpin of the entire project - focusing on complex, content driven live events!
With a pedigree in delivering a host of large scale events on a truly global scale, this is the agency to work for! Their client base is the who's who of healthcare clients and they touch all areas of the events spectrum - in particular global conferences, live events and large scale production led events. Due to some exciting growth plans within the company and a swathe of new full service events being won by the agency, we are now recruiting this really interesting role.
The Project Director role is a rare opportunity to join one of the agency's most high profile teams, working for a range of clients on global event delivery. The events are across multiple sectors including finance and healthcare sector where this role will involve working alongside freelancers and suppliers as the pivotal point of the large scale projects.
Events are ranging in size but will typically by 600 - 1000 pax with large scale budgets and involve each and every department within the agency from content, creative, production and logistics - you will sometimes be project leading up to 20 people.
The range of duties will include:
* Leading events from brief stage
* Liaising with internal departments for the brief response
* Pitching back to senior stakeholders to win the business
* Managing the initial meetings once the business is won
* Overseeing registration and logistics teams
* Working with designers, producers and creatives alike
* Budget management and reconciliation up to £1m
* Managing 3rd party suppliers and reducing rates wherever possible
* Supporting and managing senior level stakeholders
* Leading each project timeline and milestone meeting
* Acting as the Project Lead on-site to ensure a smooth delivery
* Post event de-brief with client
As the events are so full service (always with production and often content, as well as logistics) it is imperative that the candidate has experience in a full service events agency and has delivered these types of events. A confident and calm character who thrives under the pressure of complex events would be an ideal fit. Whilst pharma is a key sector for this agency we will consider any industry sector background as long as the Senior Project Manager or Project Director can manage events on this scale and complexity.
This agency can propel your career to the next level - to find out more apply today!