With multiple offices, this well-established events and communications agency have won a host of awards for their creative and innovative events, as well as having a prestigious roster of clients.
Offering fully integrated services this agency specialises in event logistics, exhibitions, production, creative, digital and video. This agency work with a wide variety of clients across automotive, technology, financial, retail and telecoms sectors and deliver a range of projects including events, experiential, exhibitions, internal communications, digital and video.
You will work within a friendly, hard-working and dedicated team were hard work is rewarded. This agency provides a fantastic working environment and generous benefits.
As a Senior Event Producer you will play a lead role across some of the most exciting events including conferences, roadshows, experiential campaigns, product launches and award ceremonies for a broad range of clients.
This is a dynamic and fast-paced role and as a Senior Event Producer you will be involved in;
- Working alongside a Group Account Director
- Taking the client brief
- Having a deep understanding of clients needs and business
- Playing a lead role across pitching and tenders
- Developing initial concepts for events
- Managing timeframes, schedules, costs and budgets
- Briefing and managing internal teams (creative, production, exhibitions, video etc)
- Ensuring that the branding, messaging and tone of voice is correct
- Working with speakers / presenters on their presentations
- Managing events on-site
To be considered for this Senior Event Producer role you must have strong agency experience within an agency environment; integrated agency, events agency or production agency. We are looking for candidates that are very confident in a client-facing role and have proven background in leading agency responses on brief and pitching.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities.