With a multiple of awards and an outstanding reputation this is on of the leading events and communications agencies. Offering full event management services across event logistics, creative and production they work with a range of global clients across the healthcare and automotive sectors.
They produce and deliver a range of events from launches, conferences, exhibitions, meetings and congresses on a global basis.
As a successful and growing agency, they have developed strong client relationships and are truly one of the best agencies to work for!
Now looking to expand their team they are looking for a Senior Graphics Designer to join their creative team. You will be responsible for producing innovative and creative concepts for all event and communications projects where you will work throughout the full creative process from initial brief through to execution.
Key responsibilities include;
- Working across the full creative process from brief to execution
- Designing for the events and exhibitions industry
- Developing new concepts and ideas
- Producing visuals for presentations / pitch documents
- Creating 2D designs; signage, print, exhibition graphics, digital
- Managing multiple projects at any one time
- Ensuring work is delivered within the agreed timeframe and to a high standard
- Advertising to brand guidelines and restrictions
- Working across Adobe Creative Suite
- Keeping to date with the latest industry trends
To be considered for this Senior Graphic Designer role you must come with experience working as a Graphic Designer ideally from within a creative events or exhibition agency. It is vital that you have a creative flair, the ability to develop new concepts and manage the full creative process across both print and digital formats.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities.
If you are interested in this Senior Grpahics Designer role please click on the link below.