SENIOR PRODUCER - GLOBAL PRODUCTION AGENCY
SOUTH WEST LONDON
£EXCELLENT + BENEFITS
Are you a Senior Producer looking for the next step in your career? This highly creative global production and communications agency is offering a fantastic opportunity - get in touch!
With a fantastic range of clients including high profile organisations, technology clients, well known sports brands and automotive clients - this agency delivers cutting edge live experiences, full production conferences, exhibitions including design and build of intricate stands and outdoor public events! A full service offering includes creative, production, account management, film and digital teams - with the majority of headcount situated from their wonderful offices in South West London.
Led by a really dynamic and ambitious leadership team, this agency has a great culture, and are winning new clients hand over fist - a great time to be joining and becoming part of their story.
We now are recruiting for Producers and Senior Producers to join this fabulous business to work across a range of their clients delivering some large scale and complex projects. Leading a team to delivery complex live events you will work with production, technical, creative and logistics departments to pull together an amazing experience for the client! This role is incredibly wide reaching and will encompass full project management and production scheduling. Producers in this agency are also very client facing and the ability to nurture and manage stakeholders and push back on internal departments at the same time is key.
As the Senior Producer you will be responsible for:
* Working with the client and Account Director at brief stage
* Pulling together project plans and complex production schedules
* Ensuring that the projects are on-track and within budget
* Liaising with and managing internal departments and resources
* Juggling a demanding schedule of projects at any given time
* Working with key client stakeholders to ensure expectations are met
* Ensuring that content, logistics and branding are in-line with the brief
* Supplier management and negotiation
* Large scale budget management and reconciliation
* Leading pre-production meetings and on-site management
* International travel where required
The ideal candidate should have live event production agency experience ideally as a Producer or Senior Producer and understand large scale event production. This is a demanding and fast paced account which will bring all the rewards that come with working on such a varied mix of projects! In return they offer the chance to join a great business where you will be supported, developed and pushed to reach your potential in supportive team environment.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential, production, marketing, creative and digital markets. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.