SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - EXHIBITIONS AND EVENTS
EAST MIDLANDS / REMOTE
This is your opportunity to join a global events agency and deliver a range of large scale exhibition projects for premium clients!
The market leader in their field, this full service events and medical communications agency delivers events globally for a mixture of blue chip clients in the healthcare industry. From the logistics of an advisory board, to the communications around product launches and large scale congress stand design and management - the events and campaigns they run are of the highest calibre
Due to their on going success, they are now looking to grow with a new Senior Project Manager to join their exhibition design and build team and manage large scale exhibits for their clients within the pharmaceutical sector.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Taking the initial client brief
* Working within budget and cost management
* Briefing the internal design team and external suppliers
* End-to-end project management
* Managing all digital elements of the project
* Liaising with the design, build and production departments
* Negotiating with external suppliers and contractors
* Adhering to health and safety regulations
* On-site project management, including overseeing stand installation and break down
We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals with proven experience of managing and delivering exhibition projects - healthcare sector experience would be a benefit but not a pre-requisite. The ideal candidate will be currently working in either an exhibition design agency, an events agency or a med comms agency with a project management background.
In return this agency is giving you the opportunity to take your career to the next level, working with some of the best in the business - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!