Great opportunity to use your technical skills within this independent event business!
Our client is an independent lighting, video and rigging hire company! Established for over 25 years they take pride in their ever growing equipment catalogue and services delivered to clients.
Due to their ongoing success, they are now looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their team and manage a number of events dealing with a range of high-profile clients.
The day to day job will be attracting and building customer relationships in collaboration with the Managing Director and proactively seeking new opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Proactively seek opportunities to expand existing and new client relationships as a primary relationship manager
* Preparing client quotations and proposals
* Conducting client visits as necessary and appropriate
* Responding to all customer enquires giving expert advice
* Working in collaboration with Managing Director
* Maintaining an accurate and up to date record of all client communications
* Negotiate hires and purchased with suppliers
* Post-event reconciliation
We're looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated individual who is able to deliver under pressure. A technical knowledge of entertainment lighting and/or video is a must - the day to day job has a strong sales focus and will be building new business and ensuring seamless project delivery, from quotation to debrief.
In return this agency is giving you the opportunity to take your career to the next level, working with some of the best in the business and work on a range of events - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.