SPONSORSHIP LIAISON MANAGER - CONFERENCE / EXHIBITION ORGANISER
£DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE + BONUS + BENEFITS
Your chance to join this leading company and take a pivotal role working on 2 of their large scale international events!
This well established events company have a wealth of experience in the energy sector and a proven background in delivering conferences, exhibitions and training courses in this area. Priding themselves on exceptional content and delivery they are market leaders in their field!
Offering an excellent working environment, strong team ethos and competitive salaries - This is an opportunity not to be missed!
They are now looking for an experienced events professional to come on board and support with 2 of their largest events, supporting with logistics and sponsorship management across the board.
A broad role, responsibilities include:
* Supporting with the logistical delivery of 2 of their main events
* Being the main point of contact for all sponsors, including ensuring contracts are delivered
* Working closely with sponsors in the run up to events (as well as onsite)
* Working closely with internal teams including housing and registration
* Ensuring co-ordination between internal teams
* Developing commercial relationships with suppliers and sponsors
* Management and co-ordination of suppliers (including onsite)
* Budget management including cost tracking and managing payments
* Onsite management (including management and training of freelance staff)
* Post event reporting and analysis
Candidates must have had experience of liaising with and managing sponsors in the run up to events, ideally gained from working within a conference / exhibition organiser environment. Candidates must have excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills and be competent in liaising with multiple teams, senior level clients and suppliers. Strong commercial awareness and budget management skills are also key. Any knowledge of the oil and gas industry would be an added benefit as would Mandarin language skills, but neither are essential.
Candidates must be open to international travel as onsite support of the events is required.
In return you will get the chance to join an excellent company and gain tremendous experience working on large scale international events!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!