STUDIO / PROJECT COORDINATOR
|Job Title:||STUDIO / PROJECT COORDINATOR|
|Location:||West Yorkshire, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Live Recruitment|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2016 17:39|
£20,000 - £22,000
This award-winning creative communications agency are going from strength to strength with multi-disciplined teams comprising of some of the best talent within the industry. Whether working on events, internal communications, branding or digital projects they strive to deliver nothing but the best in terms of strategic creative campaigns for an unrivalled client base! Covering a variety of sectors, they work with some of the biggest names in the retail, automotive, financial services and technology world.
With dedicated development programmes and regular social activities they recognise that the talent they posses within their teams is what places them leagues above the rest when winning new business and putting them ahead of competitor agencies.
Based in West Yorkshire and commutable via car and public transport links.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a switched on and organised junior candidate to join their creative studio. You will be supporting the Studio Manager to manage the workflow of all projects through the studio.
- Attend new briefings to understand the size and scope of the incoming workload
- Devise projects plans and budgets - continually ensuring the team stick to this
- Ensuring delivery deadlines are met
- Manage the teams schedules to ensure their productivity is maximised
- Ensuring the team is fully resourced - sourcing freelance cover when needed
- Providing assistance with project research and reporting
- Oversee the smooth delivery of all projects through the studio
In return you will be joining an award-winning creative communications agency with an excellent development programme where you can go from strength to strength whilst designing for an enviable client base and learning from some of the best talent within the industry.
- Ideally, this Studio Coordinator will already have experience within a similar agency position (a resource co-ordinator, traffic manager, project manager).
- Candidates will also be considered in roles that require a high level of multi-tasking, organisation, communication and time management skills.
- This is a very fast paced role and requires the most switched on candidates!
Think you can fill these Studio Coordinator boots? Click the link to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's