CONTRACT 12 - 15 MONTHS
A fantastic opportunity to manage an established team within a nationally recognised event agency!
As a global events agency our client will manage large-scale meetings, conferences, product launches and incentive trips throughout the world!
They have a wide range of clients across various sectors, from auto to pharmaceutical and they create a customised approach that delivers excellent results.
This is a fantastic career defining opportunity for the right person!
We are now seeking an experienced Team Leader to join this vibrant team. You will be responsible for the successful management and delivery of multiple and simultaneous complex event projects.
This is a broad role that includes:
- Leading, developing and supporting the operations team
- Ensure team deliver project on time, on budget and on brand
- Develop strong relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Work with wider team to ensure clear communication between the operations team and client
- Manage event project logistics when required, including venue sourcing, proposal generation, contracting, project plans, budgets and timelines.
Candidates must be familiar with the end to end management of complex event projects and have prior experience of leading a team. Experience managing and growing key accounts would also be beneficial.
In return this agency will give you the chance to work on some high profile projects globally and learn from some of the best in the industry!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across experiential, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.