Join this highly regarded production agency and deliver exciting international events!
Our client is a diverse live events and media production company that has been established for over 30 years.
From live events through to virtual meetings, video production and web design they have evolved to offer a full 360 degree service
Due to on going success they are now looking for a Technical Manager to join their team and facilitate the technical delivery of their international based events.
As a Technical Manager you will be highly client facing, dealing with leading agencies and clients from the conceptual stages of the event right up to the completion and will be working within a close knit technical team.
* Interpreting and developing the brief with the client
* Large amount of overseas travel
* Regular client meeting & site visits
* Producing quotes and agreeing budgets
* Managing project timelines and schedules
* Ensuring project documentation is updated, including risk assessments and method statements
* Managing suppliers and other 3rd parties
* Overseeing delivery of the event, working with other aps departments to ensure post production activities are completed
To be successful in this role you will have recent experience in an AV or technical role, likely gained in an AV company or events agency.
It is also essential that you are experienced in the full lifecycle of an event, whether this is from your current position within an AV company or from your experience as a Senior AV Technician who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Please note there is a large amount of international travel involved within this opportunity, therefore candidates must be open to frequent international travel.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.