An unmissable opportunity to join this award winning leading agency at an exciting point in their development!
This agency have won a host of awards and have an outstanding reputation for delivering innovative and creative events and communication projects. Based in the North West they offer fully integrated services including event management, production, video, design and digital for a range of clients across the finance, insurance, FMCG, travel, retail and construction sectors to name a few. Offering full event management services they deliver a diverse range of events including large-scale conferences, gala dinners, creative award shows, meetings, roadshows and experiential experiences.
Working with some of the best known names and with relationships that span decades they are now at an exciting point in their development..
With their own AV kit and equipment housed at their local warehouse and with an ambitious and committed team there has never been a better time to join this leading agency!
Due to continued success and increased business wins there is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Project Manager to come on board and work across a broad range of events for their varied clients. A broad role responsibilities include:
* Managing the full production process for a range of events
* Contributing to proposals and pitches and preparing quotes
* Working closely with the Facilities Manager to prepare and receive AV equipment
* Working closely with internal teams including production, creative and design
* Supplier management and liaison
* Creating all pre-event production documentation
* Managing all production logistics
* Creating / amending technical drawings (CAD)
* Client management and liaison
* Booking freelance resource for projects
* Budget management
* Onsite management of events including setup and de-rig when required
* Management of teams onsite including freelancers and suppliers
To be considered for this role candidates must come from a technical AV or production agency and have had previous experience of managing AV projects including rigging and de-rigging of events. Exposure to working on corporate events including conferences and gala dinners would be beneficial, and competence across production equipment including audio, lighting and video is essential. Knowledge / qualifications in health and safety and technical drawings (CAD) would be an added benefit for the role. Candidates must have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle as travel between sites and onsite to events is required.
Offering an excellent working environment and the chance to develop your career, becoming part of this renowned agency will enable you to work within a talented team who are dedicated to delivering spectacular events time and time again!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential and exhibitions industry. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.