Join a global audio visual company and take your career to new heights!
With an unrivalled industry reputation this company is responsible for providing technical support and expertise for events including an intimate meeting through to creative and large production for conferences, award ceremonies and product launches for corporate clients.
Cultivate relationships with key venue personnel to enhance overall business relationship with the venue(s). There is now an opportunity for an experienced sales-focused Technical Sales Manager to come on board and accelerate their growth through the acquisition of new business.
Key duties will include:
* Preparation of quotations and proposals
* To work across 3 large venues
* Upsell, cross sell and promote internal services
* Identifying and targeting new leads
* To meet strict deadlines
* Initiate contact, manage leads and verify potential prospects
* Attend regular operational meetings
* Building, developing and securing new client relationships
* Maximising profitability and managing the sales pipeline
* Networking across accounts
* Compiling sales reports
The ideal candidate will come from a new business and account management background within the events industry with an in depth knowledge of technical/audio visual equipment.
We are looking for candidates who have excellent client-facing skills and the ability to engage with a range of people at all levels.
In return, the successful candidate will be given the chance to play a senior role within the company, be given freedom and support and receive a competitive package with excellent future prospects and further career opportunities
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.