VENUE SOURCING MANAGER - EVENTS AGENCY
This global events agency is seeking an experienced Venue Finder to work on their high profile accounts - an opportunity not to be missed!
With a strong, established base and offices across Europe and the USA this agency is going from strength to strength! With a broad and varied list of blue chip clients they have exceptional capabilities in event logistics, production and travel delivering events including conferences, exhibitions, congresses and incentives for 10 - 1000 pax worldwide. Covering a variety of sectors including IT, pharma and financial services they deliver outstanding events across the UK and internationally. Offering the feel of a smaller agency with the international backing and support of a global business - career progression and development knows no bound here!
They are now looking for strong Venue Sourcing Executives or Managers to join their close knit passionate team.
Responsibilities are broad and include:
* Taking on and developing briefs
* Preparing proposals within a set time for the client
* Venue sourcing across the UK and internationally
* Coming up with new and exciting destinations
* Liaising with clients and maintaining relationships
* Supplier and venue liaison and negotiation
* Continually enhancing your product knowledge on national and international venues
* Travelling for inspection trips and venue visits
The ideal candidate will hold strong experience in venue finding in the UK and internationally. Candidates must have experience with liaising with venues and suppliers and have a strong desire to develop their knowledge of venues. Most importantly, the ideal candidate should be career motivated and passionate to propel their career within an events agency.
With amazing offices and a supportive team environment this opportunity is not to be missed!