A unique and exciting opportunity for a Venue Sales & Team Manager to join this leading association within their prestigious venues!
Based in Central London this leading association has a solid and well founded history. Having its own prestigious venues with a vast array of versatile spaces they host a range of events from conferences and meetings through to product launches and networking events.
Offering a consultative service they strive for high standards and excellence at all times for every client. Priding themselves on having a unique and diverse venues and catering for a broad client base there has never been a better time to join this leading company!
Due to continued growth and a rapidly expanding events calendar there is a now a need for a Venue Sales & Team Manager to come on board and drive the venues reactive sales department.
This is a broad role that includes:
* Selling the service and facilities of the venues
* Maximising enquiry conversion rates and developing further business
* Proactively managing a reactive sales team of 5
* Overseeing daily feedback meetings
* Chairing monthly sales meetings
* Responding to incoming venue enquires in a timely manner
* Arranging and conducting site visits for all new clients
* Discussing catering, AV and additional services with prospective clients
* Supporting all members of the proactive and reactive sales where necessary
To be considered for this position candidates must have previous experience of venue sales and team management. Experience of London venues would be beneficial as would experience of dealing with incoming enquires and converting these.
In return they offer a whole host of fantastic company benefits, personal development & management training, a close knit team and fantastic offices!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.