RMG15621 - We are looking for a Video Editor & Motion Graphics Animator to join a growing events company based in central London.
Based in central London, this highly-regarding event production agency plan and deliver a wide range of events including high-profile award ceremonies, gala dinners, product launches, conferences and meetings throughout the UK, and internationally.
Working with clients across multiple sectors including charity, insurance, financial and fashion!
They are now becoming recognised as one of the leading names in the industry, with an excellent reputation for delivering the full event logistics as well as offering creative and production services.
Offering a truly rewarding and supportive working environment where "team work" knows no bounds!
Due to business success they are now looking for a Video Editor & Motion Graphics Animator to join their close-knit creative studio. You will assist in the delivery of projects including videos, motion graphics, animations and set visuals.
Key responsibilities include;
- Working within the creative studio
- Working within a team and using your own initiative
- Having an input into initial ideas and concepts
- Producing content for events (videos, animation and motion graphics)
- Editing video using Final Cut Pro X - to include audio sweetening and colour grading
- Storyboarding video and animation
- Using After Effects and Motion for animating
- Optimising finished video files for client delivery
- Quality checking to ensure content is ready to be signed off
- Editing on-site at events when required
- Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop
The ideal candidate will have experience in as a Video Editor and / or a Motion Graphics Animator. You must have knowledge of the following software; Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!