Exciting opportunity for a Video Editor to join a leading events agency!
Established for over 30 years, this independently owned full-service production agency has an outstanding reputation for delivering innovative, high-quality and creative events.
They produce and deliver events including conferences, launches, roadshows, AGM, experiential and internal communication projects for clients across the automotive, fashion and entertainments sectors. With a strong portfolio of clients as well and continued business growth and success this agency have big ambitions!
With multiple offices, this role will be based in their exciting hub in Hertfordshire, where you will work within welcoming, friendly and 'family-feel' office. You must be able to drive to get to their office.
Due to business growth, this events agency is looking for a Video Editor to join their team. You'll need to enjoy working in a collaborative environment with a diverse team of designers, content creators, producers, strategists, animators, project managers and more!
Key responsibilities include;
* Experience in delivering high quality video edits and animations
* An understanding of both corporate and consumer facing
* Producing creative concepts right from initial brief
* Managing multiple projects at a time
* Excellent understanding of new and upcoming technology
* Inputting and helping to produce new ideas and concepts
* Must have: Adobe Creative Cloud especially Premiere Pro
* Understanding: Audition, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
* Additional: Cinema 4D and 3ds Max
To be considered for this Video Editor role candidates must have previous experience - ideally from within an events or media environment. You must have sound knowledge and understanding of video editing along with fluency in Premier Pro and Adobe Creative Cloud. Furthermore it would be a benefit to have Cinema 4D & 3ds Max.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.