RMG15644 - Do not miss out on this Video Technician role with a leading video and projection specialist for the events industry!
As one of the leading technical production companies, this business are technology specialists within the UK, this company offer a full range of projection solutions and digital technology including 3d, 4d, install, outdoor, events, exhibitions, retail and installation projects.
Offering full project and production management capabilities they work with agencies and end client's across the automotive, technology, healthcare, retail and property sectors.
Based in central London they offer the chance to work within a close-knit team, that push new ideas and digital innovation.
As a Video Technician you will work as part of the production team to deliver and maintain video mapping, projection, interactive technology and event installations.
Key responsibilities include;
- Working closely with the Production teams to plan and deliver each project
- Booking equipment from the warehouse
- Supporting the warehouse in prepping for projects
- Sourcing and managing external suppliers
- Working on-site at events when required
- Being involved in the install, maintenance, support and rigging of projects
- Working across video, audio, projections, rigging & H&S
- Working with projectors
- Programming various media servers including Watchout, Resolume, MadMapper, D3
To be considered for this Video Technician role we are looking for candidates that have a strong video bias, ideally working within the events industry. We will consider candidates from technical production companies, venues or theatre background.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities.