WAREHOUSE PREP TECHNICIAN - EVENTS
Kick-start your career by joining a reputable and award-winning technical events production company!
With offices UK wide and an inventory of top of the range AV equipment, you will have the opportunity to work on a number of high profile events across the UK and internationally and be involved with a portfolio of well known clients.
This is your chance to play a key role with a highly successful AV company and work alongside their dedicated technical team at a number of awards ceremonies, conferences, product launches and gala dinners.
We are looking for an AV Warehouse Technician to join this event production agency where you will work at their warehouse and support in the preparation of technical equipment for a range of live and corporate events.
Key responsibilities include;
* Preparing, testing and checking out and checking back in equipment to be used on site at events.
* Loading and unloading of vans and trucks for each event.
* Working independently to ensure that all tasks are carried out in a safe and timely manner paying attention to company guidelines and procedures.
* Learning to how to test, set up and operate equipment of all types before it is sent to site.
* Assist with the day to day running of the warehouse
The ideal candidate will be looking for a progressive career within the AV industry, looking to join a well established and industry leading technical production and events agency. To be considered for this role you must have had at least one years experience working within the events industry as an AV Technician / Warehouse Technician.
Due to the nature of the role you must have a full and clean driver's license, as well as the ability to travel to and from the warehouse early morning and late at night.
This is an excellent opportunity within a growing business that offers regular working hours, a great working environment and excellent career opportunities.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events.
If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.