RMG15221 - We are looking for a Workshop Manager to join and events and exhibition design and build company based in London.
This boutique and successful business works with some of the biggest brands and agencies out there; offering services including exhibition design and build, experiential, roadshows, award ceremonies, conferences and bespoke projects within the UK and Europe.
They have a workshop where the team build and design events and bespoke projects using a range of material and trades - producing innovative and creative projects of high quality.
This exciting business are looking for a Workshop Manager to join their team and manage the day to day activities within the workshop as well as being involved in projects from brief through to delivery and going on-site as well. This is a busy and hand's on role!
As a Workshop Manager you will be responsible for;
- Overseeing the day to day activity within the workshop
- Working closely with the Directors and Project Manager to understand a clients brief
- Managing projects from brief to delivery
- Overseeing the fabricating and construction of builds / set & staging / props
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered within the agreed timescales
- Managing the workshop team and allocating resource
- Overseeing the build of each project
- Overseeing install on-site at events
To be considered for this role we are looking for candidates that have experience as a Warehouse/Workshop Manager or a Set Production Manager. We are looking for candidate who can run workshops and oversee the operations within the workshop. Knowledge of joinery and material would be advantageous.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.