PROJECT/ EVENT DIRECTOR- CREATIVE COMMS AGENCY
£NEG + BENEFITS
Don't miss this unique opportunity to work with fantastic brands within an agency like no other!
With outstanding levels of creativity and a solid background in delivering truly unique events this agency tend to need no introduction. They have a trophy case that's overflowing, work with some of the biggest global brands around and can't seem to stop winning awards for the outstanding creative event work that they deliver!
With in house experts covering event production, event management and a large creative team, the work they deliver is high profile (and high margin) conferences, exhibitions, press launches and everything in between for audiences of thousands all over the world.
Offering a competitive benefits package, an iconic central London location, outstanding career progression opportunities and a culture like no other… this is truly an unmissable opportunity.
Due to their on going success and the growth of accounts there is now an opportunity for a Project Director to join their close-knit team and focus on the management and delivery of events across a range of accounts.
* Taking the brief from the client
* Really understanding what the client is trying to achieve and advising on creative and production
* Briefing internal teams and bespoke suppliers
* End to end project management of large scale creative events
* Managing the client relationship throughout
* Supplier liaison and contract management
* Line management of a small team
* Budget management and reconciliation
* On site management and delivery
The ideal candidate should have experience as Project/ Event or Account Director within a creative agency. Candidates need have clear experience of leading complex events, working with or alongside production teams. Combined with excellent client skills, creative flair and delivering across a broad spectrum of different types of events.
If you have a hands-on approach, are passionate, driven and enthusiastic then we need YOU!
In return you have the chance to join a fast growing creative agency where you really go places while working with some of the best brands in the world.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR - LIVE EVENTS / COMMS AGENCY
Calling all Creative Directors! Rare opportunity to join one of the best creative event production agencies out there and take the creative lead on a range of projects for global blue chip global brands!
Innovative, creative, enigmatic, award-winning and more, these can all be applied to this highly creative agency. As an independently owned creative agency this team are coming up against the big industry players pitch after pitch and coming away with a whole host of new business wins.
Whether it's down to the fact collaboration is at the centre of all they do or the fact it's an environment where employees are duly rewarded and invested in this is a fantastic place to be and a breath of fresh air when seeing the investment that goes into the creative offering.
Leading this multi-disciplined creative team you will be creating channel neutral creative solutions for a pool of high profile as well as luxury and boutique clients. Delivering experiential, events, branding or full 360 campaigns you will have the full backing of your team and a range of skillsets to hand. It will be part of your role to lead the creative offering of this agency forward and be the representative of all aspects as this role sits within the senior management team.
* Managing and working with a team of multi-disciplined designers
* Acting as a guardian and representative for the agency
* Leading the creative on their cutting edge live event projects
* Liaising with clients and managing key relationships
* Ensuring all studio skill sets are utilised
* Create award-winning creative solutions
* Experience working within an agency at a Creative Director/Lead level
* Managing/overseeing a multi-disciplined team
* Delivered successful integrated campaigns with events exposure
* Understanding of a whole range of event and experiential campaigns
* Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
* Knowledge of the whole creative process
In return you will get the chance to work with some of the best in the industry and take the creative lead on a wide range of high profile events for fantastic clients!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions.
If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting
loading more jobs