JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER
£EXCELLENT + BENEFITS
A fantastic opportunity for a Junior Project Manager to join a successful and well established technical production company that service a wide range of corporate and exhibition events.
With nationwide offices, this company offer first rate technical services to a number of events and production agencies with high profile events held across the UK and overseas.
Due to ongoing growth and successful new business wins, they are now looking for a Junior Project Manager to join their established team!
You will be working alongside a dedicated and experienced Technical Project Managers supporting on a number of technical and production requirements. As a Junior Production Manager you will be responsible for providing the technical support across a range of corporate events to the highest of standards.
This is a broad role, with responsibilities including;
* Working with the Technical Project Managers to understand the client's requirements
* Support the management of projects with the Project Managers from brief through to on-site delivery.
* Liaising with a number of suppliers for additional technical equipment
* Assisting in putting together technical specifications and health and safety documentation
* Supporting on produce quotes, purchase orders and securing logistics such as travel and accommodation
* Maintaining project timeframes and budgets
* Attending and overseeing the events on-site
* Taking detailed post event feedback
We are ideally looking for a Senior AV Technician or a Technical Project/Production Coordinator from within an AV supplier or an agency environment, where you have been involved in delivering a range of corporate events. It is important that candidates have an enthusiastic and hard-working attitude with a strong technical or agency understanding.
In return this agency offers excellent training and progression opportunities, where you will be given the chance to work across a range of high profile events and a place where your natural talent can flourish within a family feel technical production company.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential and exhibitions industry.
If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.
loading more jobs