We’re an award winning agency that started small, has grown substantially and is now on a fast track trajectory to even greater heights!
We’re a business full of passionate, hardworking and fun-loving people who work for some of the best creative, event, experiential, AV, exhibition and corporate clients.
With a stellar year behind us we're busy, we're hiring, and we've got some awesome opportunities for talented people to join our team.
Why join us?
There will be lots of options to consider, but we think we offer something different, here’s just a few of the differences;
- A great team: Everyone says it, but we truly do work as one team, everyone supporting each other and celebrating successes in an honest and genuine way. Everyone has a part to play in what we do and how we develop as a business, so open forums and idea sharing are integral to our success. There’s no back stabbing or “stealing” clients / candidates and we have a strictly “no wide boys” policy, if you fit that category then we’re not for you.
- Advertising / reputation: We have built a great name in the industry which means that we’re now the “go to” people for clients and candidates. New clients contact us all of the time and great candidates come to us for their next career move. On top of that we also outperform all of our competitors in the sector with a very well resourced (and financed) advertising budget.
- Career opportunity: We trust and develop our people, that’s why almost everyone in the business has been promoted at least once during their time with us. For example, our Client Services Director & Client Development Director both joined us as Account Managers, and five of the Account Managers in the team joined us as Resourcers. If you have the talent and drive we will support and develop you in every way we can.
- Hours: We treat people in a grown up way - that's why we offer flexible hours. Want to come in late - no problem, want to leave early, again no problem. It's all about the work being done.
- Social stuff: We do all kinds of things, lunches, dinners, awards (cheesy but fun), team outings, feel good Fridays (we finish at 5:00pm and have a beer), quarterly incentives (the last one was a day out at the Polo - the next is the Crystal Maze) amongst many other things. Why: because it’s just a good thing to do.
- Holidays: 26 days holiday + bank holidays + the option to take another 3 unpaid. Not bad we think..
- The environment: Yes there are bean bags, music playing, fresh fruit, random tea flavours and all the other stuff you'll find in a modern office, but what really makes it special is the positive vibe and happy team.
What do we look for?
First it’s about chemistry, we have a tight team so you’ll need to be a sociable person who doesn’t take themselves too seriously and can enjoy the friendly office vibe.
Second is experience. There are two routes for anyone joining us - those from a recruitment background and those from the events industry. If your experience is within recruitment then you will need to have specialised in permanent recruitment (at a reasonably senior level) with some good numbers to show for it. If you're from the events industry we find that the easiest transition is for someone from an events / production / experiential or exhibition background - as these are the areas we tend to focus on.
If you like the sound of us, and think you’ve got what it takes then give us a call or send us an email and lets start a conversation.
T: 0345 548 8000