Hi! We’re an award winning agency that started small, has grown substantially and is now on a fast track trajectory to even greater heights!
We’re a business full of passionate, hardworking and fun-loving people who work for some of the best creative, event, design, brand and PR agencies in the UK.
With a stellar year behind us we're busy, we're hiring, and we've got some awesome opportunities for talented people to join our team.
Why join us?
As an experienced recruiter there will be lots of options to consider, but we think we offer something different, here’s just a few of the differences;
- A great team: Everyone says it, but we truly do work as one team, everyone supporting each other and celebrating successes in an honest and genuine way. Everyone has a part to play in what we do and how we develop as a business, so open forums and idea sharing are integral to our success. There’s no back stabbing or “stealing” clients / candidates and we have a strictly “no wide boys” policy, if you fit that category then we’re not for you.
- Advertising / reputation: We have built a great name in the industry which means that we’re now the “go to” people for clients and candidates. New clients contact us all of the time and great candidates come to us for their next career move. On top of that we also outperform all of our competitors in the sector with a very well resourced (and financed) advertising budget.
- Career opportunity: We trust and develop our people, that’s why almost everyone in the business has been promoted at least once during their time with us. For example, our Client Services Director & Team Director both joined us as Account Managers, and five of the Account Managers in the team joined us as Resourcers. If you have the talent and drive we will support and develop you in every way we can.
- Hours: As with all recruitment the best candidates are often only available out of normal office hours, so we give and expect flexibility. Standard hours are 9:00am – 5:30pm, and if there’s nothing urgent then we encourage our team to leave on time, but if there is an urgent new brief then you’ll need to be prepared (and happy) to stay until the work is done.
- Social stuff: We do all kinds of things, lunches, dinners, awards (cheesy but fun), team outings, feel good Fridays (we finish at 5:00pm and have a beer) amongst many other things. Why: because it’s just a good thing to do.
What we look for?
Firstly it’s about chemistry, we have a tight team so you’ll need to be a sociable person who doesn’t take themselves too seriously and can enjoy the friendly office vibe. There has to be fire in your belly and the determination to do everything possible to find talent for our clients and get the deal done.
We’re open to the sectors you’ll have recruited into before, but you’ll need to have been successful and it would need to be mainly permanent roles and dealing with senior level contacts.
If you like the sound of us, and think you’ve got what it takes then give us a call or send us an email and lets start a conversation.
T: 0121 234 7788