With an established industry reputation, this thriving events agency is going from strength to strength and offer a full service for live events, experiential projects and internal communications across industry sectors including retail, automotive, technology, fashion and financial.
Delivering a range of projects including events, exhibitions, conferences, activations, experiential, internal communications, marketing, film, creative, content, exhibition and digital, this agency are used to making big impacts - shaping the events industry with their thoughtful and engaging campaigns, anyone joining this superb organisation will be expected to make a big splash.
Voted as one of the top UK companies to work for and with a constant desire to nurture and retain their team, they have an energising approach to rewarding hard work and offer a whole host of exciting and unusual benefits.
With continued success and growth, this agency is looking for a 3D designer to join their team to work on specialised spaces, environments and exhibition design. You will join a close-knit and welcoming team, where no two days will be the same!
Key responsibilities as a 3D designer include:
* Working closely with the wider design team
* Managing projects through the design & build team
* Working to budgets and project timelines
* Acting as the first point of contact for creative requests
* Attending sessions to develop creative concepts
* Researching and applying innovative ideas in line with industry trends
* Delivering visualisations and technical drawings
* Liaising with clients, suppliers and wider agency departments
* Understanding 3D build processes
* Beneficial to have: 3D Studio Max, V-Ray, AutoCAD
The ideal candidate will currently be working as a 3D Designer ideally within in exhibition or events environment you will have highly creative concept development skills and an understanding of exhibition stand design and fabrication.
You will be comfortable with 3D Studio Max, V-Ray and AutoCAD. Candidates from a retail design agency or those who have worked in interior design may also be considered alongside candidates.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.