RMG15831 - We are looking for a Client Account Director to join an award-winning events and communications agency based in the Home Counties!
This events agency is going from strength to strength and has a great reputation; as a global industry player they have multiple offices and work with a range of well known clients across the automotive, financial and pharmaceuticals sectors.
As a full-service agency they have event logistics, production, creative, digital and video teams in-house. As a agency they plan and deliver a wide range of events including conferences, meetings, incentives, live events, internal communication projects, production launches, incentives and symposiums.
They offer an excellent working environment, friendly team as well as excellent career opportunities.
This agency is looking for an Account Director to join their team and play a lead role across one of their flagship accounts - a luxury automotive client! This is a senior role where you will be responsible for managing and developing client relationships, working on event plans and strategy teams, developing ideas and managing the day to day across the account.
As an Account Director your key responsibilities will include;
- Managing, developing and growing client relationships
- Managing the day to day activity across client account
- Interrogating client briefs and producing proposals and pitches
- Developing new concepts and ideas
- Driving new business opportunities
- Overseeing full event delivery across the account
- Briefing and managing internal teams (production, events, creative, digital and video)
- Outlining strategy for events and communications
- Budget management, forecasting and reporting
To be considered for this Account Director role, you must have experience from working within an events or live communications agency. You will have proven account management and development experience; you will be personable and consultative and can forge successful client relationships. We are looking for candidates that have experience working with automotive clients.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities.